Monday 18 October 2010

3 years on...

Three years ago I started this blog to fulfill an assessment requirement for my MSc. It then languished for a while, before I realised it might be of use to me as a place to record interesting websites and to make publicly available any interesting software, R or LaTeX code, or anything else that I cared to post. I've found that this has been the best way for me to regularly post things, though it may not be as reader-focused as it could be. I apologise very insincerely, as though I feel for you, the fact is is that I'm not going to be changing the format anytime soon.

Thank you though, for visiting the site. If you've visited before, even greater thanks. And feel an overwhelming appreciation from me to you if you've commented here or have made other people aware of this blog. It would still happen without you, but its significance would be much diminished.

Cheers!

No comments: